Use the HubSpot destination component to store the output of a data flow in HubSpot object.
Select an existing HubSpot connection or create a new one (for more information, see Allowing Integrate.io ETL access to HubSpot.)
- Target object - select the name of the target object in your HubSpot.
- Create - default behavior. Data will only be appended to the target object.
- Update - updates existing data according to key of selected HubSpot object.
- Batch size - number of records that are inserted to HubSpot in each batch (default 100). HubSpot API has a limit of 100 records per call except for creating and updating contacts, which are limited to 10 records per call. More info here.
- Maximum errors - maximum number of errors to tolerate when inserting data into Hubspot. Note that the actual number of errors may be greater than the maximum due to the parallel nature of the process.
Map the dataflow fields to the target object fields. When using the
update operation, it is mandatory to map
id as destination field.