Integrate.io ETL can read Google Analytics 4 (GA4) data from your Google accounts. This article details creating the Google Analytics 4 (GA4) connection in Integrate.io ETL.
Step 1: Create a Service Account within your GCP project
Create a Service Account
- Access your Google Cloud Console.
- On the sidebar, choose IAM & Admin > Service Accounts.
- Click + CREATE SERVICE ACCOUNT.
- Fill up the Service account details and click "Done".
Generate a private key for your service account
- Navigate to IAM & Admin > Service Accounts.
- Click the Service Account you created from the previous step.
- Click the "KEYS" tab.
- Click "ADD KEY" > "Create new key" > "JSON" and click "CREATE".
- A private key (JSON) file will be automatically downloaded to your machine.
Step 2: Enable the APIs
Step 3: Grant Google Analytics 4 Property Access to Service Account
Ensure that you are in the correct Account and Property, and then click on "Property Access Management".
Click on the blue + button to add access permissions to new users, and select "Add users".
Paste the Service Account email address you created earlier. Deselect "Notify new users by email" and select "Viewer" and click "Create".
Step 4: Create GA4 Connection on Integrate.io ETL
- Navigate to the Connections tab and click Google Analytics - GA4.
- Upload the JSON key you generated from Step 1.
- Fill up the Connection Name
- Click Test Connection