To create a cluster:
- On the main menu, click Clusters.
- Click New cluster.
- Name your cluster if you wish. If you leave it blank, we will choose one for you.
- Select either a Sandbox or Production cluster (for more information on clusters, see Integrate.io ETL's clusters).
- If you have chosen a Production cluster, move the cluster size slider left or right to set the number of nodes that will be available to the cluster.
- To terminate the cluster after a period of inactivity, click the checkbox Terminate after, then click the required inactivity period from the drop-down list. This will cause the cluster to terminate some time AFTER the inactivity period you selected.
- Click Create cluster. As the creation process progresses, the status (indicated on the cluster itself) changes from Pending to Creating to Available. If creation failed, the status will show Error.