Integrate.io ETL can store data in your NetSuite account using SOAP Web Services and Token Based Authentication.
Setting up on NetSuite dashboard:
To enable SOAP Web Services and Token Based Authentication, you need to login to your Netsuite dashboard with admin roles and please follow these steps:
- Go to Setup > Company > Enable Features > SuiteTalk (Web Services) and enable both "SOAP Web Services" and "Token-based Authentication"
- Create a new Integration. Navigate to Setup > Integrations > Manage Integrations > New. Please note that "Token-based Authentication" must be checked.
- After finished creation integration, save the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret as it will be only shown once and used for connection configuration on Integrate.io ETL.
- Create a new role. Go to Setup > User Management > Manage Roles > New. Check "Web Services Only Roles" and add following permissions on Permissions > Setup tab:
- SOAP Web Services
- Log in using Access Tokens
- Custom Body Fields
- Custom Item Fields
- Custom Fields
- Assign the role from previous step to existing or a new user. Navigate to Setup > User Management > Manage Users.
- Create a new access token. Go to Setup > User Management > Access Tokens. Select the name of Integration, User and Role from previous steps. After saving it, Token ID and Token Secret will be shown and keep those values securely.
To create a NetSuite SOAP connection in Integrate.io ETL:
- Click the Connections icon (lightning bolt) on the top left menu.
- To create a connection, click New connection.
- Choose NetSuite SOAP (Destination)
- In the new NetSuite connection window, name the connection and enter the connection information:
- Name - name for the new connection
- Account ID - need to include the suffix
_SB<number>for Sandbox account.
- Consumer Key - copy from previous step or SuiteAnalytics Connect configuration.
- Consumer Secret - copy from previous step or SuiteAnalytics Connect configuration.
- Token ID - copy from previous step or SuiteAnalytics Connect configuration.
- Token Secret Account ID - copy from previous step or SuiteAnalytics Connect configuration.
Then, test the NetSuite connection by clicking Test connection. Once the connection tests successful, click Create connection.