Integrate.io ETL can load data to your HubSpot accounts. This article details creating the HubSpot connection in Integrate.io ETL.
To create a HubSpot connection in Integrate.io ETL:
- Click the Connections icon (lightning bolt) on the top left menu.
- To create a connection, click New connection
- Choose "Hubspot" under "Services" connection type
- In the new connection window, enter the name of the connection and then input your HubSpot's private app token
- To make sure the credentials is valid and has sufficient permission, click Test Connection. Once test connection successful, click Create Connection.
To obtain Private App Token and enable required permissions
Obtain private app access token
- Access your HubSpot dashboard.
- Select "Private Apps" from your sidebar menu.
- If there is an existing private app, access token can be obtained by clicking "View access token".
- When there is no existing private app, you can create a new one and assign required scopes into your app.
- Use the access token generated from the newly created app.
Scopes and permissions
In general, in order to fetch custom schemas as well as custom properties from standard objects, we need following scopes:
In addition to load the data to your HubSpot objects we need write permission for HubSpot object that you want to modify. Currently, we support following object's scopes and permissions: